Question #1: Do You Abide by Fiduciary Duty?
Yes are a fee only fiduciary. We have a legal responsibility to act solely in our client’s financial interest. As a part of this standard, we must:
- Put our clients’ best interests before our own
- Act in good faith and provide all relevant facts to clients.
- Avoid conflicts of interest and disclose any potential conflicts of interest to clients.
- Do our best to ensure the advice we provide is accurate and thorough.
- Avoid using a client’s assets to benefit ourselves.